Wednesday, March 17, 2010

WIP kinda

So I'm embarrassed. I know I have a problem. I have startitis, and rarely finishitis. Well, I have finished a large number of things, but these are projects that are languishing in the knitting baskets. This post hopefullly will get me moving on all these WIP, and get some projects done!

Irish Hiking Scarf - exactly half done.



This would be the bottom of the Bravo Bag by Chris Blysma. Love the pattern, but didn't get very far before some other project caught my attention.

This is from the Brooklyn Tweed booklet, Made in Brooklyn. Lovely pattern, and I will return to it soon, hopefully.


Lychee Mittens, from Kellbourne Woolens, The Fibre Company, Terra is the yarn. Didn't like the thumb construction.

Chic Knits pattern large Cowl. Frogged this yarn from Noro, Blossom.

Love this one, and it will be completed at some time - hopefully, before it gets cold again. Chich Knits Mondo Cable Cardigan, Malabrigo Worsted, Paris Night colorway.


Conifer Shawl - started in a KAL, but life got in the way.

Hemlock Ring - a wedding gift for a girlfriend, who is getting married next weekend. I abandoned this one, and am knitting something else for her wedding. I'll still come back to this soon, love it, almost would love to have it for me!
Slinky Ribs Sweater - 1st time ever I've followed the yarn recommendations, even down to the color. Love this, and there was lots of giggling about the pool boy in the background!

No comments: