Tuesday, May 20, 2008

April showers bring May flowers..

I'm not very good at posting on a regular basis, I'll blame it on Ravelry.
It's been a busy spring, and I can't believe it's time for summer. Spring brought PROM! Son #1 with his incredibly cute girlfriend... what a good looking couple!


Son #2 just went through Confirmation at church, so we had a nice family gathering at our house this past Sunday. Believe it or not, the teenagers loved the quiche!


WIP have been slow-going. I've finished my Blessings socks, started and completed a scarf for a friend. Still waiting for my attention is the Wicked sweater for my neice. I've started the Confectionary tank from Interweave Knits Summer 2008 issue. Oh, it's going to be a doozie, I've had to frog the swatch already! NOT a good sign! Maybe I should do something small and mindless for a while.

No comments: